1/28/2006

evidence of shrug


I finished the pink Jo Sharp shrug when I was on holidays, but I haven't had my little webcam-thing until now. The picture of my very excited arm is about all you'll get. I'm still not sure about it. I think I will rip out the huge neckband and replace it with something smaller, because I liked it much better before.

I'm considering doing the Knitting Olympics. And I've made half a sock! And work has gone back. I have a new head of department this year, which will be interesting. Most interesting indeed.

Still, I like the stitch pattern...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Ooo pretty, although I see what you mean about the neck. It's a gorgeous colour.

Come on, join the Olympians!

11:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Edited in Firefox. Sorry if it looks weird on your browser.