7/24/2006

bean there...

Okay, I have finished the beanie. It's huge. It covers my head most amply. I'm thinking of giving it to the director of the show, because he has a huge head. In the literal sense, I mean (in the metaphorical sense, he is one of THE most lovely men I have ever met, and not at all conceited, which is so unusual for we theatrical types).



I'm struggling, however, with the butterfly shawl. I might have to dip out of the CAL for that one. Seriously. The butterflies look...ick. I am thinking that I am trying to run before I can walk. We'll see. The red cardigan goes well. I've been making it whilst watching "Smallville", which I bought Season One of last week. It's an entertaining show.

Our musical is over, and I don't want to return to normal life. I'm so tired. All I want to do is sit on the lounge and watch tv and craft.

I've also decided to go on a health kick. I made a sterling start today - I've had 2 chocolate bars, a packet of chips, a bowl of home-made guacamole, and a bread roll. I don't know that ANY of that constitutes health food. Well, maybe the guacamole, because that was just avocado and seasoning. Hopefully, tomorrow will be healthier....

5 Comments:

Blogger cpurl17 said...

Avocados are good for your skin. And chocolate is good for your soul.

5:48 am  
Blogger Rain said...

I'll join you on that diet, it sounds great ;)

You can always start tomorrow...or the day after.

The hat is cool, but if it's huge it may be best to gift it on.

Hope the final performances of the musical all went well. It always sounds like you had a lot of fun doing them.

7:13 am  
Blogger Stefaneener said...

Well, chocolate has important mood-elevating chemicals. Maybe it's a great way to start!

Now relax and enjoy. I remember giving away my first felted hat because my head wasn't big enough for it. The beanie is nice.

Oddly enough, given my limitations, I've been feeling the urge toward lace. Bwaaa haaa haah hhaa.

1:35 pm  
Blogger veritas said...

sounds like good food to me. that is a lovely hat! there is nothing wrong with an oversized hat, miss. well.maybe that is just me, though. in my strange oversized world. :)

10:15 pm  
Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

that's a diet? well I guess I'm on it too then lol
I only liked season one from smallville the rest is kind of a drag if you ask me it could have been way better.

12:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Edited in Firefox. Sorry if it looks weird on your browser.