9/14/2006

Soapy was my Knitty SP!

I got home today to find not one, but TWO packages on the doorstep! Both from my Knittyboard SP7. I'm so excited that I'm gonna take the yarn down to the radio station tonight to show the boys.

Firstly, the lovely yarn:



Two colours of Knitpicks lace weight


A ball of Alpaca lace weight:


Two skeins of Cottontwist


A skein of turquoise, what looks like handspun

Two balls of Wool-Ease in Cranberry, which in all the excitement I forgot to photograph.

Plus some candles, kermit mints, spices, and some little lovely Brittany DPNs. Oooh, and a puzzle that I had to assemble to guess who!

Then there was another package! Eeee! This one was sent via Zonda, and contained a needle roll! A handmade needle roll! I now have a place to keep my needles that ISN'T an old pencil-case! Look!


Thanks, Soapy! You've been such a patient and brilliant SP :-) Now I need to find a lovely lace pattern for that lovely lace weight! Very excited! And the spaces between marking and radio will be reserved for filling that needle roll!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Wow. Soapy rocks! The needle roll is gorgeous.

8:03 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

great packages- lucky you :) :)

let me know if you want that postal order and how much it is for- also how much lace (yardage) have you got - i have a couple of great patterns i think you will like if they work with that yardage

kate

8:15 pm  
Blogger mf said...

Oh glad they arrived together!! WE couldn't have timed it better if we tried!! (which we didn't) Too fuuny!! It'sbeen so much fun spoiling you! Glad you like everything! So sorry for my lateness and I so much appreciated Zonda's help, I started a case for you then machine acted funny, my surgery & stuff happening while recoop had put me so far behind. YEAH for Zonda to jump in and help! Looking forward to seeing what you make with the all those lace yarns
Enjoy!

10:20 pm  
Blogger Stefaneener said...

How much fun is that. I bet you'll love the needle roll.

2:18 am  
Blogger Zonda said...

Yay! Glad you liked it! Got there fast too! Wow! :)

1:36 pm  
Blogger veritas said...

where has aurora gone??

i miss your bloggity blogging!
hope all is well!

6:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Edited in Firefox. Sorry if it looks weird on your browser.